my movie experience

Movie Reviews and more....

What kind of movies do you like watching?

9:52 AM


I love watching movies… almost every type..
It’s my passion.
I watch movies Alone, with my family, with my friends or with a hundred strangers in a theatre.
Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I cry, sometimes I get inspired or sometimes I get so bored I could die in front of the screen in the darkness of the theatre.
I watch Hollywood blogbasters or European films just as pleasantly.
I spend a lot of money, energy and time doing that.
A movie may be an answer to every problem.
How to Have a Successful First Date? It’s simple…Go at the Movies!
You have trouble sleeping ? Watch a movie ( if it’s a stupid one it’s even better)
You had a fight with your partner and don’t even want to look at him/her? That’s right watch a movie!
But what I have discovered about my movie watching is that when i share my experiences, the pleasure is double.

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment