my movie experience

Movie Reviews and more....

What kind of movies do you like watching?

I know I know…।! The star movie of this year’s festival is Robin Hood and yes I only write about films I have already watched but the truth is that I heard so much about this movie and so many critics love to hate it that I had to find out what the hell is it about।
The film is competing for the Palme d'Or at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival. It premiered at Cannes on May 17 2010. It’s directed by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu (21 Grams and Babel films that I like by the way)
It’s the story of Uxbal (Javier Bardem), a depressed single dad, a man involved in illegal activity who is confronted by an old childhood friend, who is now a police officer. Contains enough narrative ingredients for at least half a dozen derivative stories including cancer, divorce, mourning, fatherhood, illegal business, accidental death, and supernatural gifts! Uxbal, sensing the danger of death, tries to reconcile with love and save his children, as he tries to save himself.
“Is this real?” The question lingers in each scene that follows as the critics say…
As I many others were intrigued, so Biutiful, filled the huge hall of Grand Théâtre Lumière with reporters eager to sink their teeth in the history of this poor father of two children.
I will sure watch the film just to find out what Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu created this time and why this character had to suffer so much. Will I sympathize him? Will I hate him? We’ll see…



0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment